Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not your average LOVE day

We hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day...
Ours was great, but not what you would expect.

I started out the day with a trip to the Salt Lake Temple
with my best friend Brooke.
It was great doing baptisms for the dead,
since I haven't done those since I was married.
Zach started his day out bright and early with an
Organic Chemistry test...fun huh?
We went out for a quick breakfast before we
both had to be to work.
After work I went to school, tutoring,
and then met Zach up at the Huntsman Cancer Institute
Bistro for a "romantic" Valentine's dinner
during his break.
After dinner I went home and watched my
favorite show, The Bachelor.
What could be better on a day of LOVE then to watch
the bachelor fall in "love" with all his ladies?!
After that, I studied for a test and waited
for Zachary to get home from work...
I waited, and waited, and finally went to bed.
Surgery went late, so Zach had to work until 3:00 in the morning!
But, Zach got to scrub in and assist in an awesome surgery.
So it was worth the late night.
Like I said, not your average Valentine's day,
but it was still a great one!!

No comments: