Friday, May 20, 2011

Little.Blue.Feather. WINNERS!!!!

We have TWO very lucky ladies who
have WON the wonderful packages
that Michelle from little.blue.feather.
had up for grabs this week on the blog...

The winner of the ACCESSORIES package is
SARAH who said:

Just found your blog through a mutual friend! I am loving the things you feature!

My favorite item from Little.Blue.Feather's Etsy page is the yellow wool felt flower headband with feathers. I am growing my bangs out and so I love anything that can keep them back tidily!

I would love to win the accessories package. So cute!


And the winner of the BABY package is
HEATHER who said:

Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite is the yellow felt flower headband, I am loving that mustard yellow right now. I would love to win either package, both are faaabulous.


CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!!
If you could, please email me your
full name and shipping address, and we
will have these out in the mail to you.

Thanks again to Michelle for the wonderful giveaway.
Don't forget to check little.blue.feather. out
to see all of her wonderful creations!!

Check back later for ANOTHER, yes another giveaway this weekend.


No comments: