Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Visitors!!

My cute parents came to visit us in Tampa a little over a week ago, and all I can say is that we had a BLAST with them!! It was SO good seeing them because we hadn't in over a month. They were here for about a week, which was FULL of adventure. My parents love to do new and exciting things so we had a great excuse to do some fun things in Florida that we most likely wouldn't have done. Zach had to work most of the days they were here which was a BUMMER, but it was GREAT having them here to keep me entertained while he was out working hard. It is SO much fun having visitors down here...anyone want to come join us in FLORIDA?? ha. Thanks for an AWESOME week Mom and Dad...We LOVE you guys!!!!

I absolutely LOVE my parents and had such a BLAST with them while they were down here!!

My dad took Zach and his friend Tysen out for a FUN day of FISHING while my mom and I went shopping.. It was a GREAT day for all of us!!

My dad with one of his MANY catches of the day...

Zach even took a day off work while they were here so we could go hangout at the BEACH and have a FUN day with my parents...He's the best!!

My cute dad and I at CLEARWATER BEACH...He and my mom LOVED this place so we went back a few different times!!

We made a trip out to CALADESSI ISLAND, the #1 beach in America!! You have to take a FERRY out there because no cars are allowed. This is my dad and I on the ferry ride out there...

But, right after we got there it started POURING rain...Not just a little drizzle, but a full on down pour. We didn't even get to go sit on the beach!! Instead we had to sit under here until the ferry came to take us back to our car...We were SO bummed, but at least we can say we have been there right??

We drove down to KISSIMMEE and went on an AIRBOAT RIDE!! It was SO much fun!!

Just a SWAMP...

My mom and I during the ride...It was super NOISY so we got to wear these cool headphones to drown out the noise haha

After the airboat ride we got to HOLD baby alligators!! I chickened out but at least I got a picture with it...

Zach and I are OBSESSED with FIVE GUYS, so of course we had to eat it while my parents were visiting...This was my dad's first Five Guys experience and he LOVED it!!

I absolutely LOVE my mom, and was SO happy I was able to spend time with her!!

Even though the weather wasn't the best the first few days they were here, this is what they ended their trip with...Another BEAUTIFUL day in sunny Florida

1 comment:

Heather said...

what great memories!!! your parents truly are great...

miss you guys.