Friday, September 25, 2009

Our Monthly Top 10...

Since Zach and I have been SO busy this past month, I feel like I have had absolutely no time to keep the blogging world posted on what we have been up to. With the mix of school and work it seems like our days have been jam-packed...But I'm not complaining. Here is a little catch up of our past month. Enjoy!!

1. Zach and I both started yet another year of school...only about a year and half to go!!
2. I started a new job as a special-ed. teaching assistant for a 1-2 grade class at Indian Hills elementary school...My kids are adorable!! I don't think I have ever laughed so much with all the funny little things they say and do on a daily basis.
3. Zach started his time shadowing a dentist weekly...Now he gets to see what his future life of a dentist will be like.
4. I turned the big 2-1...Finally!!
5. Zach and I renewed our Costco membership...greatest $50 spent!!
6. We just put a deposit down on a new apartment...We couldn't be more excited about it!! We move in October 10th.
7. I've spent countless hours picking up some goodies each Saturday morning at the Farmers Market...The best thing Downtown Salt Lake City has to offer!!
8. We have been able to clock in some good quality hours on our scooter after a long summer without it. I even gave driving it a try, which was a complete failure...
9. We finally got our car detailed after driving it across country and back...It seems brand new!!
10. We attended 5 weddings in 1 weekend. My dream come true, Zach's nightmare.

2 comments:

Heather said...

thanks for the update. been missin you. i want to see pictures of your new hair!! :)

Loves,

H.

Becky said...

Sounds like ya'll have had a lot of fun! We love ya'll and miss seeing you! Can't wait to see you at Christmas (I think mom said you are coming???)