Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREE BIG #21!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREE!! I just wanted to wish Aubree a Happy Birthday and since she can't stop blogging these days I figured she would check here first!  Aubree has finally reached the age of 21.  Something she has been looking forward to for months now.  Especially since she can now sit in the 21 and older part of The Pub Restaurant.  Aubree is a wonderful person who is always trying to please everyone else and puts her own needs second.  She is a wonderful Sister, Aunt, and Wife.  I am so grateful to have her in my life.  Thanks for everything, I LOVE you AUBREE.   -Zach

Here are a few pictures of Aubree through the years.  One thing is for sure and that is that Aubree is always wanting to have fun and spend time with Family and Friends. 

Boating with brother Austin


Just looking good for the first day of school


Eighth Grade with Best Friend Brooke


Senior Year 2007

3 comments:

dance yourself silly said...

Zach! That was the cutest thing ever. Happy Birthday Aub's! I love you dearly. You are 21!!! Live it up! Have an awesome day. I miss you!

Heather said...

that was great zach. hope you had an awesome day aubs. what did you do??

{Layla} said...

SUCH a stinkin CUTE post Zachary! Aubree, I hope your birthday was fabulous!