Friday, August 21, 2009

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!!!

Isn't it fun everyone once in a while to take a little trip down memory lane? To spend some time thinking about all the great things you have done in life, and think about how you made it to where you are now...Well today I did just that! I spent some time looking at some of our old pictures from years ago. It was lots of fun to look at pictures and see what I was doing in my life, and what Zach was doing in his at the exact same time. Let's take a little trip back to the years 2006 and 2007. I was in high school living it up, busy as usual. While Zach was down in Mexico serving his mission. It's crazy to see how much both of us have changed in just these few short years....
While Zach spent his time serving in the HERMOSILLO, MEXICO mission...

Logging some serious hours on his BIKE and WALKING...
And being the ADORABLE missionary that he was,

I spent my time...
TRAVELING...
(Spring Break in Puerto Rico with Emily)
DANCING...
(Early Morning East High Dance Company Rehearsals)
CHEERING....
(Spirit Bowl '07)

And spending countless hours with my cute FRIENDS...
WOW we have changed!!










1 comment:

Heather said...

ooooo i just love looking at those pictures. you guys are still pretty hot... that hasn't changed!
love you guys.

xx oo xx