Sunday, August 2, 2009

24th of JULY

We made it back to Salt Lake just in time to celebrate the 24th of JULY with our friends and family!! I woke up at 5:30 am to head down town to watch the Days of '47 Utah parade which is a tradition my family has had for a long as I can remember. Zach on the other hand missed out on the morning Utah day festivities due to an eventful all-nighter in Wendover with his buddies for his friend Doug's bachelor party. Luckily he didn't lose any money so he had a home to come back to on the 24th haha. After a long mid-day nap for the both of us we headed down to watch some FIREWORKS with our friends Brooke and Parker. There's no better way to spend the 24th of JULY right? We hope that all of our fellow Utahn's had a GREAT day too, whatever it is that you did...
At the LIBERTY PARK fireworks with Parker and Brooke...
I LOVED spending the night with my good friend BROOKE!!

No comments: