Monday, August 17, 2009

AARRGGHH MATEY!!

I have SO much fun whenever I am with my little nephew Will. He always makes me feel like I am a little kid again. A few weeks ago when I was babysitting him he told me that he wanted to play pirates. So, I went and found a huge stash of my great-grandmas scarfs and we dressed up like "nice" pirates (according to Will). Ever since then all he wants to do when he is with me is play pirates, which I'm not gonna lie is pretty fun! This year for halloween Will wants to be a pirate and have his little sister Lucy dress up as his parrot...how cute is that!? 

AARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
"Nice Pirate Will" doing his SCARIEST pirate face
I seriously LOVE this kid...we have SO many fun adventures together!!

1 comment:

{Layla} said...

HA HA HA, this post cracked me up!!! So cute! Glad you are having fun pretty gal! (Oh and I am quite impressed at how well you are keeping up on your blog!)