Wednesday, November 18, 2009

YUMMMMM

Don't you just love getting new recipes? Well it's even better when they are absolutely DELICIOUS, and EASY!!!! Here's my recipe of the week...ENJOY!!

Tortilla Soup

2 cans cream of potato soup

1 can black beans

1 can pinto beans

1 can kidney beans

Drain the beans and add 3 cans of water

add: 1 8oz. can tomatoe sauce

1/2 package of taco seasoning

Add cooked hamburger or about 3 grilled chicken breasts cut into strips

1 can carrots (or fresh sliced)

1- 4 oz. can diced green chilis(mild)

cilantro (optional)

Top with:

chips, guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes, and cheese

2 comments:

. said...

thanks aubs!! :) i LOVE new recipes.. this sounds so so good!

Unknown said...

Aubree!!! I can't believe I just found your blog! And I couldn't be happier! Not even sure how I got here but I love it! And can't wait to try the tortilla soup! Sounds amazing! Can't wait to see you guys, its been a long time!