Friday, June 4, 2010

LOVE is in the air...once again

So, you all know how much I love The Bachelor and The Bachelorette....
AHHHH I seriously just LOVE these shows.
It's kinda pathetic, I know.
But what could be better then love, drama, and reality tv?!
Well, THE BACHELORETTE just started a few weeks ago.
Another sign that summer is here.
The adorable ALI is this year's Bachelorette...can you say adorable?
I just love her, and think she makes a perfect Bachelorette...

I decided that it would be fun to get some of my friends together
to watch the show...
So, every Tuesday night we head over to Erin's house,
cuddle up on the couches,
snack on some yummy treats,
and watch THE BACHELORETTE!!
Erin, Brooke and I ready for the show to begin
Lindsey and Nicole (I have the most adorable friends)

Anyways, let's talk about the Bachelors that Ali gets
to choose from this season, and who I am loving so far...

FRANK:
LOVE HIM! He is hilarious, and seems like such a fun/normal guy.
He was the first to be introduced on the show,
and impressed me for sure.
He and ALI have definitely hit it off,
and their date to Hollywood was adorable.
I can definitely see him sticking around for a while...

ROBERTO:
What a hunk! My friends and I are definitely crushing on him.
He got the first impression rose,
so obviously ALI is very interested.
I thought it was cute how he took ALI to play baseball.
And, can't wait for their one on one date!
I can see him sticking around for a while too...

I just have to say that I am SO glad that Craig is gone,
but can'twait for ALI to get rid of the weatherman...
I'm thinking he will be gone within the next few weeks.
They are most definitely my least favorite.

We will just have to wait and see who gets the last rose, and Ali's heart...



1 comment:

dance yourself silly said...

AUBS! I miss you dearly. We need to play when I get back in town. Also, why the heck wasn't I watching this with you! yikes. I love you! oh, I love you blog dearly.