Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!

Zach and I had the chance to celebrate HALLOWEEN
all throughout the month of October...

Our friends Brooke and Parker hosted a
MURDER MYSTERY DINNER.
I played the young actress Steffi Wood,
and Zach was the Entertainment reporter J.J. Scoop.
The party was SO much fun!!
Zach even won the "Drama Queen" award
for being the best actor of the night...
I have to say, I have the best friends!!
We decided to dress up in COSTUMES
Friday night and go out to dinner at our favorite place...
Spaghetti Factory.
We got a lot of weird looks, but we had the time of our lives.
On Saturday, we helped Will and Lucy get ready to go
TRICK-OR-TREATING...
Will was a Ninja Turtle, and Lucy was Snow White.
They were absolutely ADORABLE!!
On Saturday night, our friends Beau and Sarah
had a COSTUME PARTY at their house!!
Brooke and Parker won for the BEST costumes.
If you have seen The Royal Tenenbaums
you will appreciate their costumes and
realize how dead on they are...
Zach and I dressed up as ROCKY and ADRIENNE
from the Rocky movies...my favorite!!

I of course had to get a pic with my bestie.
Everyone at the party had GREAT costumes.
We had a ton of fun eating, chatting, and playing games.
Overall, it was a perfect Halloween Night!!

I can't believe it's already NOVEMBER...
Where in the world did October go?!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

You guys are hilarious!! Nice work on the costumes, so impressed :) It's fun to catch up on your life! You guys rock.

the becks said...

Love the pics! What a great night.