Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just Dance

Last night, I went out to dinner with some
of my lovely friends. After dinner, we
had nothing to do so we decided to come
back to my house to chat. Well, somehow Lizzie
brought up the random fact that her Wii was in her car, and
that she had the game Just Dance 2...Needless to say,
the rest of the evening was spent dancing our little buns
off to this great game.
If you haven't played it, DO...I swear I have never
laughed so hard. It was hilarious trying to do all the moves.
Here are some pictures to show how ridiculous we all looked.
It was SO worth it though.






And yes, we did have to shed our clothes because man,
this game was quite the workout!!
I love these girls and the fact that every minute
I spend with them is random, but pure entertainment.


No comments: