Monday, April 11, 2011

HOPPY BIRTHDAY!!

On April 7th, my dear friend BROOKE turned 22.
Her fiance Parker decided to throw her a surprise party
this past weekend so we could all celebrate her special day!!

If you know Brooke, you know that she loves ALL animals,
especially cute little BUNNIES. Yes, bunnies.
So, I thought that her party would only be complete if we had
a BUNNY cake for her to enjoy.
My friend Lizzie and I got to work on friday afternoon,
and made this cake for her...
That night we all met at Parker's house and waited for Brookie to arrive.


She finally got there, and was completely SURPRISED!!

She LOVED the cake.
We all had a great time hanging out, eating some of Brooke's
favorite treats, and celebrating her Birthday!!
Don't you love how happy these boys look in this picture...
It cracks me up!!

We all love you so much Brooke!!
Thanks for having a birthday, so we all had an
excuse to get together. xoxo

1 comment:

Miss Erin Summers said...

This was so much fun. Aubs I love the cake, it is so Brooke