Friday, March 9, 2012

Little Introductions

As I was getting ready a few mornings ago, I sat and listened to Zach while he was playing with Eloise. I love listening to the conversations that he has with her. Sometimes he talks to her just like she is one of his longtime friends. You know, the kind of friend that has been around forever. It put a smile on my face when I heard him say to her, "I just realized that I never formally introduced myself to you...Hi, I'm Zach. But you can call me Daddy. Nice to meet you Eloise." That right there melted my heart. It's moments like this when I step back and realize how lucky I am to have a husband that loves and adores both of his girls. Mama and baby. 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It really is special that bond between father and daughter. I treasure it =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

chanel said...

oh man! such perfection. I can't wait til my hubby and I have a little one to dote over. I think a man with his babe is the sweetest thing ever.

xo chanel
http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

Bianca said...

sweetest. thing. ever.

jes @ twosmuppies said...

this is such a sweet, sweet post.
thanks so much for coming by my blog!
we are following you now and look forward to reading more.
xx jes

www.twosmuppies.com