- The pedicure date with my sister and brother's girlfriend. Thanks for having a birthday Alisha! Just me, a People magazine, a massage chair, and two of my favorite people. Heavenly I tell you!
- Taking E to meet the Easter Bunny at the mall with her cousins...you will die when you see this picture! The Easter Bunny was a tad bit too creepy for my likings though.
- Morning naps for Eloise. Since when did she decide that morning naps were part of the agenda? I will take it with open arms. Like I said a few weeks back, angel baby.
- Lunch and dinner all in the same day with our good friends we haven't seen in quite a while. These both involved a lot of catching up, which we loved.
- Waking up to Miss Eloise laughing and chatting it up with herself in her cradle. Cute doesn't even begin to describe this...
- Another morning of golf for the hubby. A much needed break from school and work.
- Saturday night plans to drive up to Small-Town USA to spend the evening with some of our best friends that we haven't seen in over a year. They finally get to meet this baby girl of ours!
- Having a full-blown conversation with myself in the gas station while filling up my much needed Diet Coke. Oh what's that girl behind me?...You were talking to the cashier and not me? Oops. Imagine the walk of shame I had to take right by the girl I thought was talking to me, and up to the cashier. It most definitely involved many STRANGE looks.
- Eloise being that screaming baby in the restaurant that everyone can hear, poor thing! Yes, Zach could hear her screaming all the way in the bathroom. Once again, lots of strange looks.
- Knowing that we need to start transitioning Eloise from her cradle into her crib, but dreading the whole process.
Have a lovely weekend my friends! Enjoy this gorgeous spring weather. xoxo