Wearing our GREEN pants for St. Patty's Day
- Spring Break. Do I really need to say anything else?
- March Madness has hit our house, HARD. Zach is one happy boy!
- The fact that I saw some tulips coming up this week. Yes, I understand that it is only March and I am probably getting ahead of myself, but TULIPS you guys...Spring is officially here in my book.
- Dinner with some of my best friends that I haven't seen in way too long.
- Berry smoothies in the Blendtec. Absolutely delish! This has got to be the single most amazing appliance ever created by man.
- Morning naps in our bed with Eloise.
- A Saturday walk around the neighborhood admiring the beautiful houses with our sweet friends/neighbors Ben and Kerry.
- The fact that Zach had to work every single day at the hospital this week...LONG hours, early mornings, and late nights. Boo.
- Having the worst migraine to ever hit mankind. Seriously! But, my sweet hubby being the incredible man he is, brought me a diet coke and gave me the afternoon off. He took the baby for a walk around the neighborhood, while I napped. It was quite heavenly.
- This week going by WAY too fast. It seemed to get away from me somehow...
We hope you all had a wonderful week that was filled with many more sweets than sours!!