- Eloise is now 3 months old! I can't believe it...where has the time gone?
- Our family outing to the new City Creek mall in downtown SLC. If I ever go missing, make sure to check there first. It is amazing!
- The spring cleaning that has been going on in our house, which is much needed. I'm in a major de-junking mode, and dang it feels gooood!
- Laying in bed as a family and listening to our baby girl squeal and laugh...It melts my heart.
- Finally getting back to the gym. Yes, I realize Eloise is 3 months old and I should have gone back long ago...Oh well. It felt SO good to be active again. It's the endorphins I tell ya!
- Mr. Miller finally reading The Hunger Games, and loving it! I knew he would. Now he just needs to hurry his little buns up and finish it so we can go see the movie.
- Nights in catching up on our favorite shows on Netflix, while Eloise sleeps in our arms.
- The fact that we didn't win the lotto and become instant millionaires last night. Oh what I would have done with that money...
- Eloise's near death experience at Blue Lemon. Let's just say it involved a very clumsy lady, a giant metal sign crashing down into our stroller, and a very upset mama. Absolutely terrifying, I tell you! Luckily we all survived and Eloise stayed asleep throughout the entire incident, thank goodness.
- Two words, MY DIET. This idea is foreign to me, and I haven't fully warmed up to it yet. But, I have to stick to it.
- Kicking my own butt at the gym...Ouch! I can barely walk. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it. Right?
Have a LOVELY weekend my friends!
I'll see you all back here next week.